- cry like Kimberly Elise
- throw you shade like Queen Latifah
- scream at you like Jada Pinkett
- intimidate you like Vivica A Fox before her face morphed
We ain’t robbin’ stage coaches. I need something I can set it off with.
I never thought I’d use Terrance Malick and prolific in the same sentence but I may have to reconsider because the elusive man who’s directed only five films in 38 years will churn out four in the next few. Here’s the list:
- Lawless starring Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale and Cate Blanchett
- Knight of Cups with Bale, Blanchett and Isabel Lucas
- The Burial with Ben Affleck, Rachel McAdams, and Javier Bardem
- And Voyage of Time, a documentary on The Tree of Life narrated by Brad Pitt, which includes testimonial letters from Coppola, Scorsese, and Spielberg, promising it to be “a memorable combination of art and science”.
All great news, but do we really need these directors vouching for Malick at this point?
So it looks like this is going to be the new cover art.
Yay or Nay?
It’s a departure from the previous covers, but I can dig it. I really like the font that Mastodon is written in.
New York Residences by Frank Gehry
Jack Spade & Kate Spade - Valentines Day cross-promotion email-blasts (February 2011)
This is not the first time I’ve posted about my love for all things Jack Spade. Last week, Jack Spade and their sister company Kate Spade simultaneously sent out Valentines Day e-mail blasts; the Jack Spade mail-out read: DON’T BE THAT GUY — Give your Valentine what she really wants; then suggested a few key items from katespade.com and linked to their site; the Kate Spade email did the same, linking back to jackspade.com with suggestions on what to get your guy.